Here is a link to the SSEC/CIMSS Virtual Science Fair.
- Space Science and Engineering Center
- 1225 West Dayton Street
- Madison, Wisconsin 53706
- This website is under construction
Monday: GOES-R Satellite Data and how to use it
- A Short PowerPoint on Satellite 101 and GOES-R Satellites: Link.
- You used SIFT to investigate GOES-16 imagery and make a forecast
Tuesday: GIS and Real Earth
- Sam's PowerPoint is here.
- Some Material is here.
- Kristina Slawny talked about Ice Coring and Drilling. Link.
Wednesday: Websites and Virtual/Alternative Reality
Thursday: Python Programming, RGBs and Tornado Model Visualization
- Material on Python, satPy, etc., from Dave Hoese is here.
- Kaba Bah's talk on RGBs is here.
- Here's Dr. Leigh Orf's YouTube channel.
- Leigh Orf's presentation here (No Audio)
Friday: Student Presentations