Regional Mitigation and Adaptation Responses
Humans can take actions to reduce climate change and its impacts.
In this lesson you will learn:
1) More about Mitigation and Adaption
2) Examples of Regional Responses to Climate Change
This lesson should take between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
Science Standards covered in this lesson (click to show)
• Geography: The Uses of Geography
• Science Content: F Science in Personal and Social Perspectives
• U.S. History: Era 10 – Contemporary U.S.
AP Environmental Science Topics:
• Environmental problems have a cultural and social context
• Human survival depends on developing practices that will achieve sustainable systems
AP Human Geography Topics
• Characterize and analyze changing interconnections among places
Wisconsin Common Core Standards:
• Science H – Science in Personal and Social Perspectives