1 km CLAVR-x Products and Images
- Cape Ferguson, Australia (CF)
- Ewa Beach, Hawaii (EB)
- Fairbanks, Alaska (GC)
- Miami, Florida (MI)
- Monterey, California (MO)
- Wallops Island, Virginia (WI)
- LAC Data from NOAA CLASS
- FRAC Data from NOAA CLASS
How to view these results.
- Click on one the above links.
- Click on a data-set name link
- An AniS Java applet will open. It has the following controls
- Move to the next image by pressing the ">" button
- Move to the previous image by pressing the "<" button
- Each block represents an image. Images can be turned off or on by clicking on the appropriate block
- With the cursor in the image, left click zooms in, right click zooms out.
- Drag the cursor to move within the image when zoomed in.
Description of Images
The following images are shown for each orbit. Image 1 corresponds to the block on the left.
- Land + Snow/Ice Mask (for visual reference)
- False Color (red=R1, green = R2, blue T4 reversed)
- False Color (red=R1, green = R3a/b ref, blue = T4 reversed)
- False Color (red=T4-T5,green = T3b-T5, blue T4 reversed)
- Cloud Type
- Cloud Top Height
- Cloud Emissivity
- Cloud Optical Depth (day time only)
- Cloud Particle Size (day time only)
Access to the Data
The data files used to make these images are available here.