CSPP Geo GVAR Version 1.0 Release
9 April 2015
This CSPP Geo package is considered a legacy package and is no longer being maintained or updated.
First release of the CSPP Geo GVAR software for processing GOES-13 and GOES-15 Imager data in GVAR format into AREA files.
The following capabilities are included in this release:
- Processes GOES-13 and GOES-15 Imager data in GVAR format through to AREA files
- Remaps AREA files to a common projection, suitable for input into GEOCAT (a future CSPP Geo release)
- Requires index files in SDI format as input (sample code to create index files is included)
- Creates quicklook images from AREA files
- Intel or AMD CPU with 64-bit instruction support,
- 4 GB RAM (minimum),
- CentOS 6 64-bit Linux (or other compatible 64-bit Linux distribution),
- 100 GB disk space (minimum).