Education and Training
Email the Co-Chairs
ITSC-XX: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, USA, 28 October-3 November 2015
The Grand Geneva Resort and Spa: Conference Hotel
Conveniently located between Milwaukee and Chicago, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is 1,300 acres of AAA four-diamond resort. With beautiful rooms and suites, decadent dining options and an array of activities for fun and relaxation, Grand Geneva is the perfect getaway. From golf on two championship courses and indulgent spa services to horseback riding and skiing, Grand Geneva offers something for everyone all year round.
Room block: “20th Intl TOVS Study Conf” or Group #75p9kc
Reservations should be made by:
- Family-style rooms are available in the Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark that have 2 levels and multiple bedrooms.
- Calling the Grand Geneva Resort and Spa (toll-free group reservations number 855-833-5345 or local number 262-203-8074) and asking for the room block.
Map of the Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
- Room rate of $83/night ($90.06 with tax). Please note nearly all the rooms have a nice view, but the rooms with the higher rates are those with a guaranteed view. If you wish, you may choose to select a room with a higher rate.
- Please carefully read the section on Group Policies. There will be no resort fee charged for our group, and this charge will be removed at check-out. Unfortunately, this item is included in their standard reservation form and could not be deleted from their website.
- King or double full-size available. If you would like a king-size bed and are willing to wait and see if any are available, instead of guaranteeing it with the higher cost, you may elect to request a king bed on the “Confirm Reservation” page, where credit card information is added. At the bottom of that page, there is a question “Do you have any special requests?” This is where you would request a king-size bed or larger suite at the time of check-in. This is also where you should include any special dietary requests.
ITSC-XX will be held in the Forum Convention Center (green marker). All breakfasts, breaks, and lunches for participants and guests will be served in the Convention Center.